Known for its heavy-duty and durable construction, Vertical Twin Screw Pump (with External/Internal Bearing) is manufactured and supplied by us. The material of construction of this pump can be cast iron, steel or stainless steel. These are a type of Roto Pumps and can work under the pressure of 40 bar. Further, it has the capacity or maximum flow rate of 1500 m3 per hour. Vertical Twin Screw Pump (with External/Internal Bearing) has simple design, small size, lightweight, excellent performance and smooth running. This versatile pump is the best suitable for varied agricultural, residential, and light industrial applications due to its easy installation, energy efficiency, and low upkeep need.
- Accoutered with relief devices and is totally appropriate for 100% bypass.
- Available with the option of steam jacketing and discharge & suction ports.
- Appreciable for the mechanical seals.
- Offered in both external & internal bearing design.
- Vertical Internal / External Bearing RV series
- Capacities up-to 500 m3/hr
- Pressures up-to 40 bar
- Exclusively designed for the application, where there is a confinement of space.
- Provided in both internal as well as external bearing designs.
- Made to handle the fluids of high temperatures that goes up-to 3500C / 6600F with as well as without steam jacketing.
- Option of electrical/steam tracing arrangement is available as well.
- Mounting of API 682 type of seals is possible.
- 100% bypass is ensured due to the fitting of safety relief valve.
- Casing: Cast Iron, â¢ Cast Steel, Fabricated Steel, Fabricated Stainless Steel.
- Liner: Case Steel, Stainless Steel.
- Other Exotic Materials: Duplex, Super Duplex .
- Screw Surface Coating : Hard Chrome Plating.
- Screws: Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel.
- Timing Gears: Hardened Steel.
Product Details of Vertical Twin Screw Pump