Price And Quantity
- 65000 - 2500000 INR/Unit
- 5 Unit
- 500 M3/hr
- Electric Volt (v)
- Fabricated Stainless Steel
- 6 and 8
- Greater Noida
- 5000 Unit Per Year
- 1 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Roto Pumps Ltd. is manufacturer of Standard Single Screw Pumps. These are presented by us and are well designed to be used with the elements of pumping that do not get submerged in the product. This kind of pump can effortlessly be installed at needed point due to its compact design and ideal dimension. Offered pump can be custom-made in terms of column lengths so as to suit the depth of sump. The Standard Single Screw Pumps are easily available with us in maximum flow rate of 500 m3 per hour. and these operate in maximum pressure of 48 bar.
- Accessible in bare shaft as well as close coupled configuration.
- Construction is based on the standard concepts and includes next-generation pumping elements.
- Ensures improved performance, energy-efficacy and extended service life.
- Featured with solid shaft, stator and double sealed cardan universal fixtures.
- Offered heavy-duty construction can manage tough-to-handle fluids with easiness.
- Proffered with many shaft sealing options.
Single Stage Pump:
- Its operation results in reduced rubbing velocities
- Known as the economical pumps, which make use of extended rotor as well as stator geometry.
- Provided in both close-coupled as well as bare-shaft configuration.
- Suitable for the sewage as well as effluent treatment applications.
- Appropriate for efficient performance in all fluid handling applications etc.
- Demanded in the industries of chemical, wastewater and food.
- Made for intermittent & continuous operations.
- Coupling Rod: Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
- Other Exotic Materials: Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 20, Haste alloy
- Protective Coatings: Epoxy Coatings, Rubber Lining
- Rotor Surface Coatings: Ceramic Coatings, Tungsten Carbide, Hard Chrome Plating
- Rotor: Tool Steel, Case Hardened Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
- Shaft: Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
- Stator: Natural, Nitrile, High Nitrile, EPDM, Chloro-Sulphonated Rubber • Fluoroelastome, Aflas, HNBR
- Wettable Housing Parts: Cast Iron, Cast Stainless Steel, Fabricated Steel, Fabricated Stainless Steel
Product Details of Standard Single Screw Pumps:
Max Flow Rate