Price And Quantity
- 100000-10,00,000 INR/Unit
- 5 Unit
- Electric Volt (v)
- Greater Noida
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 5000 Unit Per Year
- 1 Months
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
We are actively engrossed in presenting the best quality macerator pumps, which are known for reducing the size of waste water by a drastic level. These are a type of macerating and grinder pump system and are engineered & moulded with special heat treatment as well as hard chrome plating technology that ensure dimensional accuracy and critical tolerance strength. Available in a range of cutting ring diameter of 120 to 300 mm, these macerator pumps have permissible internal pressure of 10 Bar. This pump can be be manufactured from stainless steel, tool steel, carbon steel, and haste alloy duplex / super duplex as per customers requirements.
- Known as the highly effective protective pumps
- Separate the solid as well as fibrous components in pumped-up products.
- Made to boost the operational safety as well as functional life of downstream equipment.
- Makes reduction in operating expenditures.
Advantages to End Users :
- Conception of pre-conditioned medium
- Decreased downtime for everyday servicing process
- Less spare parts and Fewer spare parts
- Lessened operational costs
- Optimum cutting performance
Typical Applications :
- Food products and waste
- Mud contaminated drill cutting
- Municipal & industrial effluent treatment
- Building waste
Product Details of Macerator Pump:
Cutting Ring Dia
Permissible Negative Pressure
Permissible Internal Pressure
Outlet Dia Range
Inlet Dia Range