Horizontal Internal Bearing Twin Screw Pumps are manufactured and supplied by us. These are known for having capacity / maximum flow rate of 500 m3/hr. These are designed & developed in advanced R&D centre & manufacturing unit using graded parts & components. They can handle pressure up to 40 bar. These are horizontally installed and are manufactured with the help of micronic accuracy moulds and modern fabrication technology. These are tested by domain experts to ensure their high temperature & pressure resistance, dimensional stability, rust resistance, and long lasting nature. The Horizontal Internal Bearing Twin Screw Pumps can be manufactured with different material options according to the customers requirements.
- Accessible in modular foot affixed design as well as sump heating arrangement.
- Chosen where the liquids are clean and possess lubricating properties.
- Discharge ports and suction parts are offered to ensure 100% circumferential path.
- Feature mechanical seals, offered with alternative of gland packing.
Internal Bearing RI series
Capacities up-to 500 m3/hr
Pressures up-to 40 bar
- Featured with both inside as well as outside bearings.
- Provided in modular foot mounted design with cistern heating arrangement.
- Suitable to deal with fresh and lubricating media.
- The safety relief structure is made for 100% bypass.
- Casing: Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Fabricated Steel, Fabricated Stainless Steel.
- Liner: Case Steel, Stainless Steel.
- Other Exotic Materials: Duplex, Super Duplex .
- Screw Surface Coating: Hard Chrome Coating.
- Screws: Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Toughened Steel.
- Timing Gears: Hardened Steel.
Product Details of Horizontal Internal Bearing Twin Screw Pumps: