The Horizontal External Bearing Twin Screw Pumps is sturdy in order to bear high impact and vibration. Featured with IEC standard motor, it is perfect for handling a variety of liquid items with fine solids. We are manufacturing this twin screw pump using cast iron which ensures its sturdiness and durability. This kind of pump is manufactured on the heavy duty platform which helps retain very important features like universal joint as well as improved Rotor-Stator geometry to guarantee a lower life cycle cost. These Horizontal External Bearing Twin Screw Pumps are ideal for varied pumping applications in agricultural industry.
- Available in modular foot affixed & center-seamed affixed design.
- Compatible with many sort of liquids; both neutral & aggressive.
- Designed to for handle the fluids of different physical properties at different temperatures.
- Ensures reliable operation for long life.
- Featured with mechanical seals as well as relief valves that collectively ensure 100% bypass.
- Proffered with a highly effective steam wrapping arrangement.
- The pressure and emission ports are in-line.
External Bearing RE Pump
- On account of its outer bearing mounted arrangement, it does not come into contact with bearings.
- Ensures long service life, even dealing with caustic or abrasive fluids.
- Can deal with the fluids that goes to high temperatures up to 3500C / 0 6600F.
- Installation of API 682 type seals is possible.
- Inbuilt safety relief device is offered for 100% bypass.
- Housing: Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Fabricated Steel, Fabricated Stainless Steel
- Liner: Case Steel, Stainless Steel
- Screws: Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel
- Timing Gears: Hardened Steel
- Other Exotic Materials: Duplex, Super Duplex
- Screw Surface Coating: Hard Chrome Plating
Product Details of Horizontal External Bearing Twin Screw Pumps