Price And Quantity
- 5 Unit
- 10000.00 - 100000.00 INR/Unit
- 5000 Unit Per Month
- 1 Months
Dosing Pumps is basically a means that draws a measured quantity of liquid into the chamber as well as injects the chemical into the tank or even into the placed pipe that may contain the fluid which is being or supposed to be dosed. The same is powered by an electric motor or even by an air actuator that further has a controller which turns the pump on or off by managing the rate of flow. It is a very positive displacement pump, that is designed to inject the chemical substance into the movement.
- Pumps are typically compact and provides an extreme precise flow rate to aid for the maximum control.
- Often counted as the central part of integrated dosing system, these are properly designed for the automatic dispersion of various chemicals.
- Dosing definition most suitably applies to a very wide range of applications as well as industries,.
- These pumps are mainly demanded from waste water treatment to food processing units.